Dear Daddy..

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Thank you,
for everything,
for being the BEST daddy in the world.

Thank you,
for all your LOVE,
endless care and support,
and for always being there for me,
no matter how busy you were,
or how far apart we were.

Even words cannot express,
how much I LOVE You.
I wish I was Home now,
to celebrate your birthday with you,
and to join in all the surprises,
to make your day,
such a special and memorable one.

It feels like a part of me is missing,
when I can't be home to be there with you.
But, I know,
my heart is at Home, with you,
even though I'm not there physically.

I pray, that God will bless Daddy so much,
Like how daddy has blessed me so much.


I LOVE YOU, DADDY..
and I miss you too..

-Daddy's Little Girl-

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP