25th December 2007

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!


To everyone in Malaysia, family, friends.. Have a very Blessed Christmas.. I miss ya all lots n am really looking forward to seeing u all during summer holidays.. I miss Christmas with u all n being my first time celebrating Christmas away from home made me feel a sudden strong desperation to go home.. can’t blame me also rite.. my first time.. hehe..

To everyone, thank you for all ur Christmas wishes.. to mum n dad, David, Samuel n Stephen, Judith, Gavin, Jojo, Vern, Hyean, Pn Murizan, Joyce.. thank you all for ur Christmas wishes all the way from Malaysia..

Take care everyone.. May God Bless you..


With lotsa love from Moscow,
Charis
25th December 2007 @
4.30pm Moscow time..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP