Joyce Tagged me !!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Now I shall fulfil the tag.

5 things found in my bag:
1 - Purse
2 - Earphones
3 – Tissue paper
4 – Pen
5 – My stomach pain pills

5 things found in my wallet
1 – Identification Card
2 – Driving License
3 – Money
4 – Receipts
5 – Insurance card, etc

5 favourite things in my room
1 – My comfortable bed, pillow n blanket
2 – My big personal table
3 – My soft toys
4 – My cupboard
5 – My laptop

5 things I always wanted to do

1 – Travel around the world with love ones
2 – Have a cute loving doggie
3 – Learn horse-riding
4 – Don’t need to study n take exams.. haha..
5 – Drive a plane on my own

5 things I'm currently into
1 – Learning to cook well
2 – Catching up with friends
3 – Learning to be a ‘chor tai di’ pro.. wakaka..
4 – More n more music n movies n series
5 – Catching up with lost sleep.. Zzz..

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
1 – Digital camera
2 – Car
3 – Contact lenses
4 – More winter coats
5 – More clothes, bags, etc


The person who tagged you is:
Joyce Wong Sze Huan (my crazy best friend)


Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1 – Does lotsa crazy stuff
2 – Hamster freak

3 – Super hyper n hilarious
4 – Loving in her own way
5 – My personal artist


Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Kacau me in form 3.. haha..

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
No no no.. that will never happen. We’re just friends. Good friends. Hehe.


If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
No way!! we’re good friends..

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1 - Annie
2 - Joyce
3 – Paik Yen
4 – Ciara
5 – Ming Lee

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP