a time to say goodbye..

Saturday, February 7, 2009

i'm leaving tonight
Saturday, 7th February at 9.10pm
that's my flight.

yesterday, when i was in the car with mum,
she mentioned about what time we needed to leave for KLIA.
for a moment,
i didn't realize that it was the next day that i needed to leave,
this sweet home,
full with a million reasons why i would prefer to stay.
it hit me hard.
i didn't realize i was leaving the next day.

and today,
as i finish up my packing,
all sorts of feelings start to come to me.
i may seem all ok to leave to most ppl who talked to me.
but actually, honestly,
on the inside,
i seriously don't feel like going back at all.
but i know i have to,
if i would wanna achieve what i've set out for.
i know i must keep persevering,
with God as my helper.

to my dearest mommy n daddy,
thank you so much for everything,
for this opportunity to come back,
for just this short 3 weeks,
just to celebrate CNY with the entire family,
which i sadly will not be able to in the next 5 years.
i love you both so much and i will miss you so so much.
your support and love will always be with me,
no matter where i am and in whatever situation.

to my dearest brothers,
David, Samuel and Stephen.
thank you so much for everything,
for all your company,
and for making my holiday a cherish able one.
i love you all and i'll miss you always.
remember your sis is always there remembering you too.

to my dearest godbro and godsis,
Gavin and Judith.
thank you for all those outings, chats n meals together,
those memories will always stay with me,
no matter where i am.
thank you for all your support, love and encouragement,
love you both lots and i'll miss you too.
remember that your sis here is always there for you too.

to all my dear friends,
who have always been there to support me,
thank you so much for everything.
sorry i didn't get to meet up with all of you,
due to CNY,
and the shortage of time,
since my holiday was just 3 weeks.
i will definitely make up for it during summer hols in June.
Annie, Joyce, Ming Lee, Melissa, Kenny..
i sooo must meet up with you all during summer hols.
missing you all so much.
take care k.
love you all loads too..

there...
this is my final post before i head of to the airport.
goodbye everyone..
love you all..
and i will miss you all so much..

-end-

1 comments:

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

you will be missed charis..all the best.may god riches fill up your supply in whatever you may need.. will defenately meet again ok? hugs..
-kenny-

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP