save my eyes..

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

oh my goodness, went to check my eyes today n i found out my power had increase by 50 in just a year. crap! i actually suspected that my power had gone up coz my vision weren't that clear compared to last time and i couldn't see the lecturer's small handwritings from the back. i was shocked. so, had to make a new one.

i think it was due to too much studying on the metro and the lights inside the metro weren't very bright either. plus, we've been using yellow light bulbs for our table lights, and apparently, based on what we just found out, yellow lights is very bad for the eyesight.

i'm so gonna be extra careful in future. imagine, if every year my power goes up by 50, i'll be like a blind bat by the time i finish my 6 years of studies.

so, take care of your eyes =)

1 comments:

AUGUSTINE August 19, 2008 at 1:08 AM  

haha dont be silly,u wont be blind!
=)
Just rest more and take more carrots..

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP