Disappointments..

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

things that happen today,
suddenly made me recall what had happen not long ago.
i know i should not recall them nor look back,
but sometimes, you just get reminded of it.

i know, it's partly my fault,
but i can't help but ask why did it had to happen.
why does it have to be something which means a lot to me.
i just have to learn to stay strong in faith in Him.
i believe with all my heart,
greater things are yet to come.
things happen for a reason,
they don't just happen.
continue to persevere,
and have faith and trust in God.
i know i can do it.
With God's help, i will press towards the goal..

Failure is never fatal,
failure is never final,
champions are people who never quit.

Let God turn your tombstone into a new stepping stone,
your disappointment into a new appointment,
and your stumbling blocks into building blocks.

Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13-14)

2 comments:

tsaisheng January 21, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.( Hebrews 11:8) Continue to have faith in GOD, He will guide you....I will always be with you and by the strength of his, we can do our best and glorify His name..Jia you!!

Charis KLE January 25, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Thanks for ur encouragement. i will continue to press on by faith in Him. u too k. God Bless..

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP