Still searching..

Monday, March 9, 2009

A heart still searching.. searching to know the plans and purpose in my life.
Sometimes, i really ask why. I really ask, is this what God wants me to do? is this how it's suppose to be? i really don't have the answers for it now. it's really not easy sometimes. i feel i've neglected a lot of things, which i know i shouldn't. but somehow, the situation just doesn't allow me to do so. i really need the strength sometimes.

Dear Lord, please show me what You want me to do, i need Your direction in my life.. I will keep in step with You, every path I take, i will follow where You lead me, for I know it is the best for me.

Thank you Lord..

1 comments:

Still Single March 10, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Amen. Keep searching, keep asking. He'll reveal to you when the time comes. Though I do wonder too, if he has already told me but yet I do not want to listen.

Take care sis. God bless you.

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP