i'm going HOME...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

today,
after the last final paper, General Chemistry,
i have officially completed 1st Year of Medical School,
and i'm going HOME.
FINALLY..

tomorrow, 17th will be the day i fly home.
and 18th will be the day i reach Msia.
i can't wait to be back home,
home to where my heart is.

things had not been easy at all.
life had not been easy,
but i thank God,
He brought me through it all.

i would have given up,
if not for Him,
the trust and faith in the Living God.
thank You Lord.
i know You meant all that for my good.
teach me that i may have a heart after You,
that i may always put my whole faith in You,
no matter what the situation may be.

Mum, Dad, David, Samuel, Stephen, i'm coming home.
Judith, Gavin, i'm coming home.
Annie, Joyce, Kenny, i'm coming home.
hey everyone, i'm coming home.
and i can't wait to see all of you.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP