To the BEST daddy..

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To the BEST

in the whole world


Dearest Daddy,

Thank You,
Thank you for everything,
For all your love, care, guidance, advice,
For always being there for me,
No matter how many miles apart we were,
You never failed to let me know,
That you were always there,
Supporting me all the way,
No matter how busy you were.

Thank you for the many blessings,
For the wonderful opportunity
to be able to go to medical school,
all the way to Moscow.
Through it all,
You always supported me,
And encouraged me,
During the hard times,
And also the happy times.

Thank you for all your prayers,
which kept me going,
knowing that i'm not alone,
when sometimes,
everything seems to go wrong,
i know,
i have a BIG daddy there,
who is always there for me.

Thank you dear daddy.
Thank you for being my BIG daddy.
Thank you for being the BEST daddy in the world.
I love you so much,
And forever will.

Happy Father's Day!
I LOVE YOU.

-sealed with a kiss-

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP