thank You Lord..

Saturday, June 6, 2009

i should have known,
that all the time,
God was in control.
it was all in His plan.

all went well during presentation day for avtomat physics. the night before, i was too exhausted, went to sleep at 2am plus. wanted to wake up at 6am to study. i got up at 6am, but was too tired n slept back. woke up at 7am. dang, it hit me. i'm so not prepared. i might just kantoi during the presentation. i told God, i'm not prepared, You just do whatever it is la, i surrender it all to You.

i went. left for the physics department with my project. one by one, each one of us presented it. Antonov (Physics head of department), was in a jolly mood, he was really lenient. one by one passed and got their avtomats.

then was my turn. i went up, he asked me questions, i presented my project on Action Potential. all went well, he didn't bring up the issue. he signed my project, signed my zachot book (result book), gave me the 5 for physics. and i could finally breathe a sigh of relief.

i should have known, all the time, that God was in control and that He wouldn't give me something too hard for me to handle. it was all in His plan, although i suffered stress trying to study the entire years work in just a few days, i realized, how foolish i was, being so stress when i knew there was a BIG God who was in control.

it was all by God's grace and blessings that i got through it all.
and i really thank Him, for bringing me through it all.

All Glory to God!

p/s: Congratulations to all who did well for physics finals! i'm so so happy for you all.

3 comments:

JaCinTa June 6, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

congrates, Charis
good luck for your coming papers
God bless

Still Single June 6, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

I won't say, "I told you so"
=]

kenny June 6, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

proud of you=) as long u do your part,god will help u..he will nv allow u to stress like this..

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP