My first rice meal in Moscow..

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Went to Sam’s room to online one day with Valynne.. talked through Skype with our parents n also check our emails n friendster n all.. n later, when Sam came back after class, we were hungry.. so Sam made us fried rice from leftover rice last night.. nice wehh.. really really nice.. Sam is indeed a good cook.. then later, he made curry chicken with ladies finger… wahhh.. delicious.. really made me miss home food.. aarrgghh.. how I wish I could cook that well.. haha.. hopefully, my cooking will improve by the time I go back for summer holidays coz I’m going to be cooking most of the time here.. hehe.. eating out really expensive la.. food court also expensive ady..

the rice.. yummy..

the curry.. nice :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP