Check your Identification Card Info

Thursday, July 31, 2008

yesterday afternoon, mum took me to change my IC coz i'm already 18 so gotta change it. not much people there, so i didn't had to wait long. the minute i took my number, they called me to the counter. very easy process, just told them i needed to change my IC coz i'm already 18 n all the details are still the same.

so happen, i just ask them what my religion is recorded as. and much to my surprise, they told me, it was Buddhist. i got a shock, so did my mum who was right behind me. all these years, since i got my IC in standard 6, i was registered as a Buddhist. so i told them to change it to Christian. and the guy at the counter ask me for prove. i told him, i didn't know that my religion was Buddhist, so i didn't bring any prove. then the guy went to ask his boss. waited n waited. he came back, and he said he got it changed already. phew...

next, headed to take a new photo. the guy who took my photo, was a reli nice person, like to joke around.

while heading home, i thought, they didn't need me to bring any prove and i got the information changed, that was really easy. guess i better double check again when i collect it. so people, do check the information on your Identification Card just in case.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP