Pasar malam with dear godsis and brother..

Sunday, September 23, 2007

last Friday, went pasar malam with godsis, Judith and brother, David.. had an outing together coz we wanted to spend time together before i leave.. well.. went earring hunting.. haha.. coz Judith wanted to stock up on earrings since she'll be having her ears pierced.. hehe.. so i also ikut sama go see see earring also.. i bought one pair and Judith bought 4 pairs.. haha.. well.. really enjoyed that little time with her.. will always miss u Judith.. as for my brother David, haha.. he followed and he had sugarcane drink plus some 'apong'.. lol.. all the while his mind was somewhere else.. thinking about what to do on Saturday night for the dinner.. haha.. oh ya.. Judith also finally got to sit in the car i drove.. haha.. after so long.. how's my driving Judith? scarry? haha.. not so bad la right? i driving manual worr.. lol.. haha.. really enjoyed that night.. it was worth it.. i will miss you Judith.. and also my big brother, David.. thanks for being my driver.. sorry la.. i won't ask u to drive me for the next 9 months since i'm in Moscow.. lol.. love you both so much.. and will miss you so much..


mum, brother, me n dad on brother's graduation..



Judith n me during video filming..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP