Farewell..

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

okay.. the moment has arrived.. in less than an hours time, i'll be heading to KL.. then tomorrow morning at 5.30am i'll be at KLIA.. and at 8am, my plane will leave for Moscow.. so.. this will be my last post back here in Malaysia.. and maybe for a long time coz i won't be able to update that often there in Moscow coz my hostel doesn't have internet connection and i will have to go out to get internet connection.. but i promise i'll try my very best to update when i can.. so everyone.. farewell.. to my parents, thank you for everything.. i love you both and will miss you lots.. to my brothers, David, Samuel & Stephen, thank you for everything too.. i'll miss you guys too.. to my ex-college friends, i really wished i could have seen you all again and spend some more time with you all.. i really miss those outings we had together.. and to my school friends, thank you so much for all your support during those school days.. i really miss those times.. to my youth friends, thank you so much for everything.. i really wish i could join you all for the outing.. i will really miss you all.. so.. farewell Malaysia, farewell everyone.. i will miss you all.. love ya all lots.. take care everyone and God Bless.. see you all next summer holidays.. 9 months time.. i'll be counting the days to meeting you all again..

3 comments:

Unknown September 27, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 10:15 PM  

so long ... farewell ..... and SURELY God will take care of you.. see U again

Anonymous September 29, 2007 at 10:40 PM  

hi. when will we hear from you regarding life in russia.

  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP